I checked the feed on feedvalidator and I’ve an error
line 111, column 29: Undefined named entity: ndash [help]
- Disqus deleted comments are syncing with wordpress but active comments do not
- What is causing wp-comments-post.php to redirect to the browser's IP address?
- How to enable reply on most-deeply-nested comments?
- Log file reports SQL Error processing child comments
- Pagination Comments Doesn't Show
- WP 4.4.1 allow empty comments via add_action 'pre_comment_on_post'
The line in question is comment where the content is
<guid isPermaLink="false">http://mart-e.be/?p=1694#comment-9711</guid> <description>Ou mettre des – à la place des - Mais oui la solution de rcommande fonctionne bien :)</description>
In the context, it is normal that there was an
– there (explaining to write
Any idea how to fix this feed error ?
This issue may be the same over here: http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17767
Its currently submitted as a bug and hasn’t been fixed yet. You can give the supplied attachment a go to see if it fixes the issue for you.
<description>Ou mettre des – à la place des - Mais oui la solution de rcommande fonctionne bien :)</description> <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ou mettre des &ndash; à la place des -<br /> Mais oui la solution de rcommande fonctionne bien <img src='http://img.mywordpresstips.com/comments/icon_smile.gif' alt=':)' class='wp-smiley' /> </p> ]]></content:encoded>
You can see in your feed that the
– is properly encoded in content but not the description.
Quick fix is to delete the comment with the
– in it.