Where in the menu system is the link to this blacklist?
As referenced in the codex https://codex.wordpress.org/Multisite_Network_Administration
Also note that the blog prefix is not used for static pages which will
be accessible directly under the base address, e.g.
domain.com/PAGENAME. If you try to create a static page in the first
site with the name of another existing site on the network, the page’s
permalink will get a suffix (e.g. domain.com/PAGENAME-2). If you
create a new site with the slug of an existing static page, the static
page will not be reachable anymore. To prevent this, you can add the
names of your static pages to the blacklist so that no site with that
name can be created.
- How to Use index.php file for “Blog” Page And this is Not a Home Page
- Determining the “current_page” in WordPress Custom Menus
- Query menu_order custom post types
- Get menu object from theme_location
- Set the active Navigation Menu from a plugin
- Including link to custom post type in 'wp_list_pages' function
After a few different searches I cannot find another reference to this static pages blacklist. I want to add a few pages like “contact,about,ect…”. I have my wordpress setup and using multi-site.
If you visit
/wp-admin/network/settings.php you will get the
banned names settings: