Where in the menu system is the link to this blacklist?
As referenced in the codex https://codex.wordpress.org/Multisite_Network_Administration
Also note that the blog prefix is not used for static pages which will
be accessible directly under the base address, e.g.
domain.com/PAGENAME. If you try to create a static page in the first
site with the name of another existing site on the network, the page’s
permalink will get a suffix (e.g. domain.com/PAGENAME-2). If you
create a new site with the slug of an existing static page, the static
page will not be reachable anymore. To prevent this, you can add the
names of your static pages to the blacklist so that no site with that
name can be created.
- `start_el` depth argument in custom nav walker always evaluates to zero
- Add custom menu item using wp_nav_menu_items filter
- Bootstrap drop down menu with wp_nav_menu
- Add Page ID class to nav menu items
- how to create a menu with all sub categories?
- how to change the output of wp_nav_menu using css classes
After a few different searches I cannot find another reference to this static pages blacklist. I want to add a few pages like “contact,about,ect…”. I have my wordpress setup and using multi-site.
If you visit
/wp-admin/network/settings.php you will get the
banned names settings: